Pre-Purchase Building And Pest
Call today for a free quote.
Brisbane, Gold Coast, and Northern N.S.W 1300 910 917
When buying a new property or investment we provide,
- 2 Man team, Licenced Builder, and Pest Technician.
- Structural, Saftey and Defect identification.
- Assessing Timber Pest, Mould, Moisture, Decay, and Borer.
- Free Thermal Imaging.
- Termite Radar Termatrac T3i.
- Same Day Digital Photographic Reports.
- Advice, Recommendations, and Consultation.
- Aerial roof top drone inspections, also
- Asbestos testing if requested as an extra.
“Investing money into a property without a Building And Pest Inspection is a massive risk.”
In fact, A Pre-Purchase Building And Pest Inspection should form an essential step of purchasing a new home. The current statistic is that termite’s effect 1 in 4 homes.
As a result, Termites are a common problem affecting homeowners annually. Furthermore, Most of all major financial losses are caused by Termite Damage throughout Australia every year. The second most important issue affecting purchasers is Poor workmanship, Structural faults and also Safety issues. Furthermore, East Coast Building And Pest provide a two man team. A licensed Builder and a Timber Pest technician, both who have had years of experience in the industry.
Some of the main issues identified on an inspection?
- Poor Building Design.
- Expired Chemicals used as a prevention against termite attack.
- Attachments or renovations with no termite protection.
- Building Faults may exist such as structural and poor workmanship.
- Slab faults.
- Balconies and verandahs.
- Attachments and renovations with no council approval.
- Conducive conditions, Eg leaks, Poor drainage, Mould, and Moisture.
- Issues arising from poor of maintenance.
- Health hazards and safety issues.
- Roofing condition report.
- Previous or current timber pest activity covering Termite, Borer and decay.
Obtaining a Building And Pest Inspection can save you $1000s.
Pre-Purchase Inspection, Whats Involved
- First and foremost, Pre-Purchase Inspections should be carried out by 2 persons – Single operators carrying out both inspections can lead to major issues being overlooked. East Coast Building And Pest provide a licensed builder and a qualified Timber Pest Technician. All builders have over 20 years experience.
- Secondly, A timely and thorough visual inspection is carried out with sounding of all timbers.
- Thirdly, Structural and building defects identification.
- Also, Moisture detection inc thermal imaging at no extra cost.
- Termite Radar – World #1 Termite detection device, This can save having to return for an invasive inspection as we can ID activity behind walls.
- Full Photographic and digital report provided same day.
- 24HR Advice after completion of reports.
In Addition, We organize the whole Pre-Purchase Inspection process with the agent.
- East Coast Building And Pest also have licensed asbestos specialists that can be used in addition to pre-purchase inspections for the identification of suspect materials.
Book Today or Free Quote
1300 910 917
Also, The Termatrac T3I is the world’s number 1 Termite Detection device. For this reason, this unique equipment can identify thermal, moisture differences and also termite movement in timbers via a Microwave Radar. Therefore, using radar technology can save you via detecting possible activity behind walls. Furthermore, eliminating extra expenses in returning to open walls and re-inspect suspect areas.