RAT AND MICE CONTROL GOLD COAST
Rodents are a major pest causing destruction and health issues.
The cooler months are a time when homeowners notice rodents in and around their homes. These months are when Gold Coast
homeowners can hear noises in the walls and roof void. Rats present issues to your home including chewing wires, invading food storage areas and spreading disease. General cleanliness is essential in reducing rat numbers. Gold Coast homes on waterways are at more risk.
Rat Control, How to identify Rats around your home or workplace.
- Scratching and noises at dusk or dawn in roof cavities or wall voids.
- Evidence of droppings behind fridges, in roof void and in and around floor corners.
- Torn paper and food being eaten.
- Rub Marks and Trails
- Missing Food or Chew Marks
- Damaged electrical goods
Detection Of Rodents
Here are some signs that indicates rodent activity. Some of these include,
- Rodent Droppings in areas of activity
- Visual sightings of rodents
- Burrows in your yard
- Damaged electrical wiring
- Nesting material
- Stains from urine and or oils from their coat
- Eaten or damaged food
- thumping, Bumping, gnawing, scratching sounds
- Squeaks and Other Noises
- Pet excitement
- Odd Smells
Consequently, if you have noticed or seen any of these, we strongly recommend you contact our team today for a pest inspection!
- Firstly a good housekeeping plan including cleaning up food scraps, excess stored goods and excess foliage is a must. Baits are hard to compete with when food is available and left laying around.
- The use rodent bait stations or drink stations. Once affected the rodents will generally leave the house in seek of water, we provide dead rodent removal and odor bags.
- Dusting bolt holes with an approved rodenticide.
- Sealing up any entry points.
What’s Involved in a Rat Control?
Our trained and Qualified Pest Control Technicians will provide a thorough Rodent Control Treatment and recommendations for all situations. Food establishments will receive a report upon initial treatment outlining all areas of concern and recommendations to resolve. All Rodent Control Treatments consists of Poison Baiting within lockable boxes, Dusting bolt holes and trapping.
Areas generally treated are Roof voids, Sub floors, Externals of Buildings.
Success does not rely on chemical alone, Conducive
conditions will generally need to be addressed. A follow-up treatment is recommended on all major infestation
Food establishments will receive a report upon initial treatment outlining all areas of concern and recommendations to resolve.
All Rodent Control Treatments consists of Poison Baiting within lockable boxes, Dusting bolt holes and trapping. Areas generally treated are Roof voids, Sub floors, Externals of Buildings.
Success does not rely on chemical alone, Conducive conditions will generally need to be addressed.
A follow-up treatment is recommended on all major infestations
We offer Warranties and recommendations on all our ant treatments.
A Rodent Control can resolve the following,
Rodent Infestations can affect both the homeowner and the commercial establishment. Rodents are unsightly, Cause extensive damage, Bite, contaminate food products and can spread disease.
Rats can bite. Rats create nests in indoor areas and gardens and around buildings. Also, Rats can affect food stocks and food preparation areas and in some cases can spread disease.
The sight of Rats in and around people’s homes or commercial places are agitating and stressful. Rat infestations can be extremely large affecting many areas.
Odour can Attracts Snakes
Rats emit an odor that is unpleasant. Large numbers of rats will also attract snakes and reptiles.
Rats can cause Major financial damage by infesting food stores and damaging property. Also, Food items need throwing out. Rats have an impact on homeowners but also businesses like Restaurants, Cinemas, Hotels and Offices. Rats will chew wires, Carpets Rugs and furnishings.
Let us take care of your Rat Issue Now!
Call 1300 910 917 to book one of our friendly technicians.