Building And Pest Inspection Sanctuary Cove, Gold Coast
East Coast Building And Pest is the Gold Coasts premier property inspection company.
Click For Home Page or scroll for more info.
Buying in Sanctuary Cove
Sanctuary Cove is a master planned residential community located on the Gold Coast. It is known for its luxury properties, golf courses, marina, and recreational amenities. There are many reasons why someone might want to buy a property in Sanctuary Cove. Some possible reasons include:
- Location: Sanctuary Cove is located in a beautiful and desirable part of the Gold Coast, with easy access to the
beach, shopping, dining, and other attractions.
- Amenities: Sanctuary Cove offers a range of amenities for residents, including two 18-hole golf courses, a marina, a country club, and recreational facilities.
- Lifestyle: Living in Sanctuary Cove can provide a sense of community and a relaxed, upscale lifestyle.
- Also, Property values: Property values in Sanctuary Cove have tended to be strong, due in part to the high demand for luxury properties in the area.
Ultimately, If you are looking to buy in Sanctuary Cove contact East Coast Building and Pest today. It’s worth considering all the factors and faults with a property when making a decision about buying a property in Sanctuary Cove.
Why obtain a building and pest inspection in Sanctuary Cove
Obtaining a building and pest inspection is a good idea for anyone who is considering buying a property in Sanctuary Cove or anywhere else. A building and pest inspection is a thorough evaluation of the condition of a property, which can help identify any potential issues that may need to be addressed. This can be particularly important when buying a property, as it can help you make an informed decision about whether or not to proceed with the purchase.
There are a few specific reasons why obtaining a building and pest inspection might be particularly important if you are considering buying a property in Sanctuary Cove:
- The age of the properties: Some of the properties in Sanctuary Cove may be older and may have experienced wear and tear over the years. A building and pest inspection can help identify any potential issues with the structure of the property or with pests that may have caused damage.
- High value of the properties: Properties in Sanctuary Cove tend to be more expensive than properties in other parts of the Gold Coast. As such, it’s important to be as confident as possible about the condition of the property you are considering buying, so that you can avoid any unexpected expenses or issues down the line.
- Also, Presence of pests: The Gold Coast is located in a tropical climate, which can make it more susceptible to pests such as termites. A building and pest inspection can help identify any existing pest issues and help you determine what steps might be needed to address them.
In summary, obtaining a building and pest inspection is a good idea when buying a property in Sanctuary Cove or anywhere else, as it can help you make an informed decision about the condition of the property and identify any potential issues that may need to be addressed.
Inspection prices for Sanctuary Cove
Building And Pest Inspection Sanctuary Cove
Sanctuary Cove is a prestigious place to live. Although Sanctuary Cove contains multi-million dollar properties, Be aware building design faults, structural movement and termites pose a real danger to anyone looking to invest.
Furthermore, When booking with East Coast Building And Pest we will organise the whole inspection process from start to finish. We provide a two-man team, Licensed builder, and timber pest specialists who will provide ongoing consultation.
East Coast Building And Pest are licensed to inspect both building and pest. If you are engaging a company to ensure they have both “Completed residential inspections” and “Termite management” license. You can search via the QBCC website.
▶ Reports provided on the same day.
▶ Licensed building inspector and pest inspector.
▶ Inspections are carried out to all accessible areas of the house.
▶ We provide recommendations and welcome you to the inspection.
Termite inspection Sanctuary Cove
Properties on Sanctuary Cove range in age, Some have termite protection installed some do not. Furthermore, most homeowners do not realise the importance of a termite inspection until its too late!
Termites can affect 1 in 3 houses in a high-risk zone and this includes Sanctuary Cove. Our team is experts in termite detection, carry the latest equipment and are licensed.
▶ We use high tech equipment including Termite Radar and Thermal Cameras.
▶ Accredited installers of most termite management systems and can renew warranties if installed.
▶ We offer affordable and friendly services.
▶ Providing digital photographic reports with every inspection.
We can also provide Pest Control services when you move in.
Sanctuary Cove located on the Gold Coast. Most homeowners are aware Sanctuary Cove is faced with pest issues that involve Ants, Rodents, and Termites.
Here at East Coast Building And Pest our expert technicians will provide the right advice backed by a friendly and guaranteed service to ensure your pest free.
▶ We have treatment plans for all types of pests.
▶ We are always on time and guarantee our services.
▶ Our pest control plans are pet-friendly
▶ Also, We provide natural pest control options.
If you are looking for a quality inspection company in Sanctuary Cove, We provide expert advice,
Call us today 1300 910 917.